Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Comics for August 27


Black Panther #30
Originally uploaded by Heidi Meeley
Here I am, back for another week's worth of comics that will most likely be late. Woo hoo! Sarcasm aside, I am going to try and have a good attitude about things. I have ordered these items through my retailer by filling out Previews, so I plan to make good.

Here is the list.

52 Aftermath The Four Horsemen #1 (of 6)- yes I know. Crossover. Good Lord. I am picking this up because I ordered it. Hopefully the fact that Wonder Woman is in it will be mean that I will like it.
Amazons Attack #6 (of 6) - yay, it is finally over.
American Virgin #18
Batman Annual #26 Head of the Demon
Countdown #35- yes I ordered the damn thing.
Ex Machina Masquerade Special
Outsiders five week event with Grace and Wonder Woman- and so it ends.
Teen Titans #50
Donna Troy bust- oh hell, I forgot about this. Anybody want to give me $45 to pay for it? Heh.
Wonder Woman #12
Black Panther #30 - pictured
Fantastic Four #549
World War Hulk X-Men #3 (of 3)
Fallen Angel #19
Gene Simmon's Dominatrix #1- I don't know what was going through my mind, but I ordered it. Review to follow if my head doesn't implode. Update: I remember now what I was thinking: I sure do love Gene Simmons' reality show with his gorgeous kids and humorous better half. I think I will buy this. Also I love Kiss. Totally true.

That is it for the week. It is once again ugly, but I am going to try and make the best of it. It dawned on me that I have a long weekend coming up, so I can play in my basement with comics. That is something to look forward to doing in between yard care and house cleaning at least.

Have a wonderful night!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar