Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Day 4 - my Birthday!!

I was up with the larks to bake a basic Vicky Sponge for the staffroom as well as the little choc fudge ones I did last night! I didn't even lick the spoon! 
The best one I ever made! 

Day 4's meals were delicious as it goes! 
The spinach blast was refreshing. Maybe my tastebuds are adapting now! 
Lunch was gorgeous! Chicken and broad bean soup. I'm going to have that again! Tea was pasta with a decent tomato sauce AND Parmesan cheese! Such luxury! 
Supper looked DISGUSTINGLY swamp like. However, 
Do not be fooled! Kale, Apple, banana and coconut water is ridiculously delectable! Again, I'd have no qualms about having this again! 
So I feel fabulous on this lovely special day! Full of health and self righteous goodness!! Smugly vitaminned up to my eyeballs! Totally spoilt too! 
The big box turned out to be..... 

A SEWING MACHINE!! 

Infinitely better than a bucket of groundbait!! 
Not only that, but an OVERLOCKER! Not that I've ever used one but I suspect I'll be overlocking everything in sight! 
Plus I've been treated to a Glass Jug for Beryl- I've wished for one forever.  I also got some books, scissors, new pompon makers and a hairdryer! 

I just need an extension building now for a sewing room! I'm beyond gasted!! Beyond Flabbered!! 

My darling offspring presented me with a gorgeous bracelet. 

They had it engraved too! 
I've had a trillion birthday messages from lots of lovely people. Cards and presents. I'm truly spoilt! 

Work gems included 
Me: so what was the moral of the story? 
( The answer was.. Always stick to what you know best )
Child: Never tie yourself to a cow!!!!

Same child later on writing a simile describing 'mum'
'She's as kind as a hamster' 

My class also sang a very rousing rendition of Happy Birthday. 

It's now 10:16pm. This tired Birthday Girl is off to bed! 

Thank you also Tracey for my curry powder! I may use this on Day 8! 

Mmm peaches for breakfast tomorrow. 
I'm surprised I've stuck this out but it's now no longer an ordeal! 

Lots of love from 

Rachel *happiest most blessed girl on the planet* Radiostar xxx 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar