YUK! I can't wear it. Clara the dress stand can't wear it. In fact it is so unbalanced it can't even wear itself!
That varigated yarn on a garment made in sections throws the hole thing out. Slope stripes, none matching stripes, curly border (steam blocked I might add) thick stripes, thin stripes - Eeeer, horrible.
I tried to add a felt brooch but have you ever the heard the phrase, 'You can't polish a turd!' I love that phrase it makes me roar with laughter. So comment all you like, I will be going, 'DA,da,DA,Da' whilst holding my hands over my ears and laughing to myself.
Tis' resting in my charity bag and I am glad that I no longer have to look at that wool in my yarn basket. Jo XXXX
EDIT: You are all so lovely kind soulful people - I had crochet class tonight and a member offered to buy it off me she liked it so much! It was her birthday so I gave it to her as a present and said if she wanted to move the buttons, just have 3, wash it, block it again etc she was free to give it a new home. She was thrilled and so was I. I can go to bed happy now. 10pm Ahhhh.
EDIT: You are all so lovely kind soulful people - I had crochet class tonight and a member offered to buy it off me she liked it so much! It was her birthday so I gave it to her as a present and said if she wanted to move the buttons, just have 3, wash it, block it again etc she was free to give it a new home. She was thrilled and so was I. I can go to bed happy now. 10pm Ahhhh.

0 Yorumlar