Hi everybody,
Just a quick post to tell you about a find at Hobby Lobby.
I was pursuing an idea for summer decorating and saw an aisle that looked like it had antiques.
At first I was annoyed (I don't care for faux antiques from China) and thought that I'd come across some stuff that had been "antiqued". When I got to the end of the aisle I saw grain sacks.
These looked antique.
I have never seen grain sacks at any of my antique stores and they were out of my price range on eBay.
There were quite a few to choose from in blue, green or red and they were on sale for $25.00.
I have never seen grain sacks at any of my antique stores and they were out of my price range on eBay.
There were quite a few to choose from in blue, green or red and they were on sale for $25.00.
The one I chose is red with the initials GZ.
So what do you think?
It was totally unexpected to find something like this at a retail craft/decor store.
I love being able to add a current, in style item to our home without spending a fortune.
They also had shutters, demijohns and reclaimed molding.
Do you have a Hobby Lobby near you?
Let me know if you check it out.
Katie
Linking with,
Home Sweet Home
Fridays Unfolded
Feathered Nest Friday
The Scoop
Savvy Southern Style
So what do you think?
It was totally unexpected to find something like this at a retail craft/decor store.
I love being able to add a current, in style item to our home without spending a fortune.
They also had shutters, demijohns and reclaimed molding.
Do you have a Hobby Lobby near you?
Let me know if you check it out.
Katie
Linking with,
Home Sweet Home
Fridays Unfolded
Feathered Nest Friday
The Scoop
Savvy Southern Style


0 Yorumlar