Happy Sunday. Good to feel the soft breezes coming in the windows once again. It has been so beautiful the last two days. Sunshine and low 70's temps for us. Glorious!
Just wanted to announce the winners of the Emergency Bag Give Away. I wish I could give each and every one of you these. They are really super cute.
So if you did not win you still can go to Pamela's Etsy Site and get one of these for yourself. They make great gifts. Pamela is now listing them empty too so you can then fill them with whatever you feel you would love to have inside them.
Congrats to the winners. If you are listed here as the winner of my bag I gave away to the new followers in the contest please email me with your mailing information.
The winner is Cindy from Consider It All Joy
Thank you Cindy for becoming a new follower enjoy your Emergency bag from me. Just email me with your mailing information.
For the person winning from Pamela please contact her via her Etsy Site and then click on conversations and send her your mailing information.
The Winner is Patti from Ivy and Elephants
Hope to have some cute things from a Vintage Market Show I went to today to show you soon.
Congrats again. Have a great start to the new week ahead everyone.
Kris
:)




0 Yorumlar