Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mangia Monday

We have eaten out more this past week than we normally do, but that doesn't mean that the kitchen wasn't busy too! Some of our favorite foods were...

Apple Galette... remember when I made the Pear Galette? I just substituted apples for the pears and cinnamon for the nutmeg... delicious!  I'm thinking that when peaches are in season I will try it with peaches and cinnamon and nutmeg! Maybe a little milder cheese though...


I cooked chicken legs in the crockpot with a soy sauce, brown sugar, onion, garlic, ginger sauce. We had baked beans and garlic bread with the legs.


Hubby's chili... honestly, he makes the very best chili ever! He eats his with cheese, I like cheese and sour cream. Since we happened to be at Sam's Club that day we had cornbread with the chili. It's the perfect accompaniment for chili.



My favorite meal out was a Monte Cristo sandwich at Gus's, a local diner.  


What's been happening in your kitchen?

Thanks for dropping by...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar