Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One Last Wedding Post

I've had several people ask to see a picture of the veil when I, the original owner, wore it. So, with a little trepidation, here it is. I scanned in a studio photo from 33 years ago. 


You can see the daisies around the edge, and the juliet cap I wore. The daisies were removed and replaced with gold and silver glass bugle beads.

Ashley removed the everything from the cap and redid it with extra fabric and lace to match her bridal gown (we ordered extra) and then added some beads.


You can see that Ashley wore the cap much more forward and higher on her head. I chose a more low-key placement.

Here Ashley's sister and I were putting on her veil.



Here you can see just a bit of the beading in the lower left corner. It really complemented the sparkle in the dress and her jewelry. 

I look at these photos at least once a day, remembering what a joyful occasion it was, and so thankful for my three beautiful children and their equally beautiful spouses. And for my wonderful husband. Life is good because God is good.

I'm feeling quite behind on all the fall decorating posts up in blogland already. I'm one to cling to summer as long as possible. And this week has been one of putting things away, resting a little more and starting my studies once again. Next week should be more normal for me, whatever normal is!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar