What I'm wearing...teal, brown and black patterned leggings, black, long sleeved tee and chocolate brown three quarter sleeve sweater
What I'm reading... Pains and Penalties by Sarah Biglow. It's called a "cozy mystery" and it's a short book... only eighty two pages. It was a free download from Free Booksie. I finished reading Heidi and I really did enjoy it. I'm thinking that I should go back and read some old favorites like Rebecca and Pride and Prejudice. Those are books that I got lost in when I was a teenager. Do you ever re-read books?
What's happening in my kitchen... I made Supper on a Bread Slice for tonight's dinner. I also made a batch of granola. I tried a new recipe. It was good but I need to play with it a little and make it really good!
What's outside my window... it wasn't as cold today and the sun came out here and there. We dropped Valentine cookies to our grands and on the way home one side of the highway had bright sunshine and beautiful blue sky. The other side was cloudy and dreary looking... very weird.
What I'm thankful for... it is sooooooo nice to put something in the oven, set the timer and have it be perfectly baked. It's so nice not to have to check things every few minutes to make sure they are not being overcooked.
What I'm smelling...leftover smells of the Supper on a Bread Slice and granola.
What I'm hearing... we are binge watching Home Town on HGTV. I love that show. They do realistic makeovers and each house is different. And they use colors other than grey and white!
What I'm crafting... I sewed a couple of masks, knitted two dishcloths and made some cards.
What's on my mind...disappointment in the results of the impeachment hearing. But, it is over and now we must move forward. There seems to be good news on the vaccine front and I am hoping that there will be some bipartisan things happening soon that will benefit those who are suffering.
Words live by...


0 Yorumlar