Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Roses

My beloved husband and I both love flowers. After my Valentine bouquet withered, we decided to get some new flowers.  I had in mind a bunch of daffodils or tulips, I really wanted tulips....
And.. last flower season I kept wishing I had a bigger vase for big bouquets.. and so I looked on Amazon and found this one for a very reasonable price.. it arrived on Saturday so on Sunday we went out for lunch, did some grocery shopping and looked at the flowers available in the grocery store florist.. they had no daffodils or tulips, but they did have these ivory roses with just a touch of blush pink and they jumped into my arms.  :-)
Yesterday was sunny, so I snapped some photos of the dining room bathed in sunlight.  Can you spot the dog?
It's actually hard to get a pretty photo of the flowers with the sun behind them. 
But the sun was lovely, warm and bright! 
From above? 
Is there anything more inviting than gazing down into the center of a rose?  It's like it sucks you in.  Each day they open slightly more.... 
Pretty pretty flowers. 
Today I thought I might be able to get a better shot with a cloudy day...  
I went near the window to photograph the flowers with the light on them. 
 Love.
Are you tired of looking at them yet? :-) 
OK, I'll stop.  haha! 
So, how was your weekend?  Do you have any fun plans for the week?  I do.  :-)  ((hugs)), Teresa :-) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar