Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tuesday 4

Once again it is time for the questions from Annie@Tuesday 4. This week's questions concentrate on what we are reading and what we are watching.



1.Which is better... the book or the movie?
Depends. Most of the time the book is much better than the movie. One huge exception is the movie Forrest Gump. The movie is 1,000 x's better than the book

2. Got a reading list for the year?
Not a list but I do have a few library books on hold
The Sentence Louise Erdrich
Booth Karen Joy Fowler
The Unsinkable Greta James Jennifer E smith
The Space Between Us Thrity Umrigar
Found a real winner you will share with us?
I just finished Brown Girls by Daphne Palasi Andreades. I loved it
Yesterday I read The All Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg. It was typical of her style and I enjoy reading her books when I want some light reading.
Speaking of Fannie Flagg, if you are ever in Birmingham you can eat at the real cafe "The Whistle Stop Cafe" was based on. 
As an aside, I think my favorite book she wrote was "Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man" I am pretty sure it is a fictional interpretation of her time spent as a contestant in the Miss Alabama pageant.
 
3.What TV shows are you watching lately?
Billions on Showtime, Ghosts on CBS, This Is Us on NBC

4. Is there an actor or actress whose movies you consistently enjoy? 
None that come to mind

Come on a play along!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar