Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Making Black Garlic for My First Time

     If truth be told I've been trying to make black garlic with my rice cooker since last week. It takes about 2 weeks to turn the garlic into black, so I cannot use my rice cooker now. I can cook rice with a pot though. ;) You don't always need a rice cooker to make steamed rice.  
Making Black Garlic - Day 1
     Now, it's day 8. The garlic still looks same though.
Making Black Garlic - Day 8
    This is the photo of Trader Joe's Black Garlic. I think they don't sell ones anymore. As I mentioned in my previous entry, black garlic has so many health benefits. I hope my garlic will turn out like this. :)
Trader Joe's Black Garlic

      This is my entries related to black garlic.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/black%20garlic

      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

       This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


     These are my entries you might like.
■Trader Joe's Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

■Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

■How to Make Black Garlic at Home

■How I Make Black Garlic at Home


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar