Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Easiest Way To Repair Laminate Countertop Chips


I love the look of my laminate countertops and they've held up well over the last 20 years.

However, when I noticed a few chips, I wanted a quick and easy way to fix the damage, fill those spots and make it look brand new again.

Here's the full tutorial.

Chips In Laminate kitchen countertop

Way back in 2002, my husband and I found the home of our dreams hiding right across the street.

We'd been looking for something larger in our tiny beach community for over a year.

However, we lived in a generational kind of neighborhood and inventory was always tight.

Houses were often passed down to family members and when they did go up for sale, it was usually a word of mouth transaction.

It's actually how we ended up here. Read More of This Article

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar